2019 Belton Fall FestivalDowntown Belton Main Street, Inc. email@example.com 408 Main Street, Belton, MO. 64012 816-425-2206Friday, September 7th, 4:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Saturday, September 8th, 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Vendor Rules and RegulationsWe are very excited about the upcoming Belton Fall Festival and welcome you to help us make it a successful event not only for Downtown Belton Main Street but also for the Vendors and Sponsors who make this event possible. We strive to make this Festival safe and fun that can be enjoyed by family members of all ages. This Festival will happen rain or shine. We have created these rules to help make this a fun and safe event not only for the festivalgoers, but also for our Vendors and the Belton Main Street Merchants. We also try to keep each of you as unique as possible; therefore we try not to duplicate your food or product business.We reserve the right to add or change to the 2019 Vendor Rules and Regulations as the year progresses. You will receive a final version in your Vendor packet prior to the 2019 Fall Festival. Please note our contact information has changed and is at the top of this page. The Belton Fall Festival is responsible for providing the space and electricity when agreed upon. Each space is 11’ x 11’. The Vendor is responsible for providing all tables, chairs, tents, banners and/or signs, and any other items that are needed to set up and maintain your booth during the two day duration of the event.Setup – we will provide you with setup information that will be sent two to three weeks prior to the event. This will include your time to arrive and any additional setup information. ALL CARS MUST BE REMOVED FROM MAIN STREET BY 3:30 p.m. ON FRIDAY. The Festival begins at 4:00 p.m. promptly.
- Each vendor is responsible for collecting, reporting to the proper entities, and paying to the proper entities, any state county, and city sales taxes associated with the sale of merchandise and associated services during the duration of the 2018 Belton Fall Festival.
- Each vendor is responsible for his or her merchandise during the Belton Fall Festival. We provide patrols throughout the evening, but the Belton Fall Festival and any associated parties are not liable for the loss of Vendor’s property due to theft, fire, water, or any other cause.
- If electricity is required vendor agrees to provide a list of any items that will be connected to the electricity. Vendor also agrees to provide any UL approved grounded exterior cords, plugs, or other items that are listed on the vendor application and are required to be connect to the electricity. Vendor will also provide a tagged fire extinguisher. NO SPACE HEATERS WILL BE PERMITTED. No generators permitted without prior written consent from the Belton Fall Festival Committee.
- Trash Disposal – each vendor is to sweep their area, bag their trash dispose at designated dumpster.
- There shall be no smoking in your vending area. There should be no flames from burning candles.
- Prohibited merchandise: fireworks, explosives, drug paraphernalia, live animals, any pornographic material, and counterfeit merchandise. It is also forbidden to sell, display, carry, or be in possession of any WEAPONS either real or toy/replica.
- We prefer not to have pets in booth spaces, but if you do bring a pet, it must be crated or kenneled while in your booth. Please let us know if you will have a pet so we can make sure you are not near a food vendor.
- There will be no soliciting outside of your booth space. We require that there be no music or loudspeakers from your booth that will interfere with the entertainment from the stage or with your neighboring Vendors. Any fundraising must be approved by our Festival Committee. There will be no soliciting of money in any form if you are outside of your booth space. This includes passing out flyers or information while walking up and down the street.
- Vendors are prohibited from promoting or providing: gambling, fortune telling, psychic readings, card readings, dating and/or matchmaker services, money lending services, pawnbroker services, or any illegal, unethical, or immoral services or activities.<.li>